Hoppa till innehåll

Pokemon Soul Silver

alvin3000
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

Hej. Jag undrar hur man tar Misty till sitt gym. Någon som vet? Tacksam för svar.

Vet inte om du har hört talas om denna sidan, men den ska va tydligen va ny!

www.google.se tror jag den heter...

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Vet inte om du har hört talas om denna sidan, men den ska va tydligen va ny!

www.google.se tror jag den heter...

Om du ändå ska posta så kan du väl ta dig i kragen och faktiskt hjälpa killen?

OnT:

hittade denna guide på engelska:

Go to the Kanto Power Plant, and talk to the manager and the police officers.

After that, fly/walk back to Cerulean City, and then enter the Cerulean Gym. You will bump into a Team Rocket Grunt, who will cackle maniacally before running away.

Chase him to the Golden Bridge that connects Cerulean City and Route 25, where he'll be wedged up between a furious couple. Battle him (he's fairly weak), and after you defeat him, he'll tell you that he hid the missing machine part in the Cerulean Gym.

Go onto Route 25, defeat a couple of trainers (after you beat all of them, the last one will give you a nugget), and then go onto Cerulean Cape, which is the hill at the end of Route 25. You'll see Misty flirting with someone, so go up there and interupt her! She'll be a little mad at first, but she'll eventually go back to the Cerulean Gym.

After you defeat her, be sure to walk over to the tubes on the west side of the pool to grab the piece that the grunt stole from the Power Plant.

Om du vet vart hon e så är det bara att prata med henne tills hon går.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Om du ändå ska posta så kan du väl ta dig i kragen och faktiskt hjälpa killen?

OnT:

hittade denna guide på engelska:

Go to the Kanto Power Plant, and talk to the manager and the police officers.

After that, fly/walk back to Cerulean City, and then enter the Cerulean Gym. You will bump into a Team Rocket Grunt, who will cackle maniacally before running away.

Chase him to the Golden Bridge that connects Cerulean City and Route 25, where he'll be wedged up between a furious couple. Battle him (he's fairly weak), and after you defeat him, he'll tell you that he hid the missing machine part in the Cerulean Gym.

Go onto Route 25, defeat a couple of trainers (after you beat all of them, the last one will give you a nugget), and then go onto Cerulean Cape, which is the hill at the end of Route 25. You'll see Misty flirting with someone, so go up there and interupt her! She'll be a little mad at first, but she'll eventually go back to the Cerulean Gym.

After you defeat her, be sure to walk over to the tubes on the west side of the pool to grab the piece that the grunt stole from the Power Plant.

Om du vet vart hon e så är det bara att prata med henne tills hon går.

Jovars, hjälten kommer till undsättning... Detta är internet, inte någon skola...?
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

No asking and no fun allowed, 'cause this is the internet!

Nej men seriöst, internet är världens största källa för information och ett superbt verktyg för att söka hjälp och hjälpa andra. Men hittar man inte det man letar efter så FRÅGAR man, jag får i princip alltid svar på det jag undrar över i något spel genom att läsa där andra har FRÅGAT. Men hittar jag ingenting så frågar jag på forum t.ex. Fuska.

Så ta dig själv i kragen och skärp till dig Tingelholm, din idé om att ingen hjälp är tillåtet fungerar inte.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Dela

• Skapa ny...