Hoppa till innehåll

Skyrim

Petricsh
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

Någon som vet var man kan finna flest drakar? :wub:

Det är inte svårt de hittar en själv alltså jag går ju inte runt och letar efter dem.

Men Några tips: Gå inte in i en stad med murar. Gå till grottor(inte in i dem) eller där det finns berg , Gå till en sådan ikon med ett drak huvud på.

Men för det mesta så hittar de mig , Inte jag hittar dom.

Har kört ungefär 9 timmar idag.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Det är inte svårt de hittar en själv alltså jag går ju inte runt och letar efter dem.

Men Några tips: Gå inte in i en stad med murar. Gå till grottor(inte in i dem) eller där det finns berg , Gå till en sådan ikon med ett drak huvud på.

Men för det mesta så hittar de mig , Inte jag hittar dom.

Har kört ungefär 9 timmar idag.

Okej, har hittad alla Drakbon men nu möter man svåraste draken :S
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Kopierat från Xbox360achievements.org

Dragon Encounters & Possible Spawns:

Outside Whiterun – main story quest.

Kynesgrove - Found during the main quest, “A Blade in the Dark,” at the burial ground in the hills.

Narzulbur – Directly east of Kynesgrove is the Orc camp. There was a dragon flying up and around the corner of the mountains where the Orc camp is.

Rannveig’s Fast (south of Morthal) – outside the entrance, protecting a Dragon Shout.

Southwest of Helgen (near Bonechill Passage) – Twice I’ve had one spawn here: one an ice dragon and one a fire dragon. Tricky terrain here to fight them, so save when you reach the decimated fort area to make sure you don’t meet your maker and lose all your progress.

Ancient’s Ascent – guarding a Dragon Shout, after going through Bonechill Passage.

Lost Tongue Overlook – Get bounty mission from Wilhelm in Ivarstead’s Inn or just head south of Riften.

South Skybound Watch – smack bang in the middle of Helgen and Riverwood in the mountainous bit. Powerful Wispmothers may be here, so if you can, let them fight and mop up the afters, otherwise you could get pounded by both!

Autumnwatch Tower – South of Ivarstad (and further south more of the Rift Imperial Camp) you’ll find a couple of towers in the mountain. It’s dragon fighting time! Ice dragons too. Plenty of cover for ranged attacks and for mages.

Arcwind Point – Directly west of the Autumnwatch Tower. There’s also a Draugr Overlord here too. Let the two fight while you whittle down the dragon while he’s occupied. Careful, up the stairs from where the Draugr Overlord is though is a Draugr Death Overlord who is tough as hell (speaking from the perspective of a level 14, which is the level I was when I reached him first).

Brownstrewn Crest – Directly south of Windhelm in the middle of the swampland up on the top of a big large hill. Guarding a dragon shout.

Shor’s Stone – A small mining village is in the non snowy mountain range in between Windhelm and Riften, on the right hand side.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...