Hoppa till innehåll

Pokemon Fire Red Emulator

Estland
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

asså nån måste hjälpa mig me detta ! :( ja har just klarat pokemonligan på pokemon fire red på emulator också sparade jag (file, savegame) för ja kan inte save'a i menyn.. iaf.. just när ja spöat gary så har ja sparat så har ja inget counineu val när de startas om och om jag trycker load game kommer ja till när ja spöat gary och så går de runt så.... :( alltså kan ja inte fortsätta verkar de som.. eller kan aj de på nåtsätt????

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

asså nån måste hjälpa mig me detta ! :( ja har just klarat pokemonligan på pokemon fire red på emulator också sparade jag (file, savegame) för ja kan inte save'a i menyn.. iaf.. just när ja spöat gary så har ja sparat så har ja inget counineu val när de startas om och om jag trycker load game kommer ja till när ja spöat gary och så går de runt så.... :( alltså kan ja inte fortsätta verkar de som.. eller kan aj de på nåtsätt????

för det första du har är i fel forum med tråden:S
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

IPS Save Patches - A thing of the past.

Anyone that plays the GameBoy Advance Pokemon games should know about the countless save patches for these games. I have discovered a setting in VisualBoy Advance that will make these patches obsolete.

Problem:

"Corrupt Save" message and/or inablility to save your game. This problem is caused by VisualBoy Advance being unable to correctly detect the the save file size of these games.

Known Games Effected:

Pokemon Ruby

Pokemon Sapphire

Pokemon FireRed

Pokemon LeafGreen

Pokemon Emerald

e-Reader

Fix:

The simplist way to fix this problem is to increase the Flash Memory size in the emulator (Options->Emulator->Save Type and choose "Flash 128K"). However (although not confirmed) this might cause problems in other games that use 64K memory. The other solution is to create a "vba-over.ini" file in the same directory as the emulator itself. With this file you can set "game specific" options that will only be used for the games you specify. Instructions for creating this file can be found in the readme file for VisualBoy Advance. I have provided the specific setting for each known effected game below:

CODE

e-Reader (U)

[PSAE]

flashSize=131072

Pokemon Ruby (U)

[AXVE]

rtcEnabled=1

flashSize=131072

Pokemon Sapphire (U)

[AXPE]

rtcEnabled=1

flashSize=131072

Pokemon FireRed (U)

[bPRE]

flashSize=131072

Pokemon LeafGreen (U)

[bPGE]

flashSize=131072

Pokemon Emerald (U)

[bPEE]

rtcEnabled=1

flashSize=131072

The legend for this code is in the read me file and I have also provided it below for your convinence.

[????]=The four character "Game Code". This can be found by choosing "Rom Information" from the file menu of VisualBoy Advance. This code must match the game you will use it for or the setting will not work. Make sure that the codes above match the rom you are using if these setting do not seem to work.

rtcEnabled=Real Time Clock <0 for false, anything else for true>

flashSize=Flash Memory Size <65536 (64K) or 131072 (128K)>

saveType=Save Type <0 for automatic, 1 for EEPROM, 2 for SRAM, 3 for Flash or 4 for EEPROM+Sensor>

The Real Time Clock setting is only used for games that need it so having it enabled for a game that does not use it really won't effect the game at all.

With this file you can leave the Flash Memory setting at 64K in the emulator and not worry about messing up any of your other game saves. When you open one of the above games the vba-over.ini file will override the emulator's default setting and use 128K memory for that game even if you have it set for 64K.

Regardless of which method you choose you can now play the game without a save patch! The game will run as it would on the real GBA without any problems and you won't get a "Save is Corrupted" message when you go to load your game again. The only problem with either of these methods is that they cannot fix an existing save file. You will have to start a new game with these setting enabled. Yes I did try this and even though it increased the save file size to 128K it still gave me a corrupt save message when I went to load my game (even though it loaded anyway). A corrupt save message does not mean you can't load your save (as you really still can) but it does get annoying and this fix will help to prevent it from ever showing up again in these games.

http://home.arcor.de/minako.aino/ipsXP/

Redigerat av wAcko
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...