Hoppa till innehåll

Vilken Gud Är Coolast På Runescape?

Nacke3000
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

Bandos :)

Bandos är väl ingen gud?

Bandos (also known as the Big High War God, Goblin God and Sky Goblin by the goblins) is a god of war and the deity of many of Gielinor's less intelligent races such as goblins and ogres, although orks and some ogres at least know his name (according to the High Priest in Land of the Goblins). Until recently, Bandos was almost completely forgotten by the humans of Gielinor due to his disappearance after the God Wars.

^^

Det var som tusan..

Trodde bara att armadyl var den enda guden mellan bandos och armadyl.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

• Svar 37
  • Skapat
  • Senaste svar

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

Postade bilder

Bandos är väl ingen gud?

Bandos (also known as the Big High War God, Goblin God and Sky Goblin by the goblins) is a god of war and the deity of many of Gielinor's less intelligent races such as goblins and ogres, although orks and some ogres at least know his name (according to the High Priest in Land of the Goblins). Until recently, Bandos was almost completely forgotten by the humans of Gielinor due to his disappearance after the God Wars.

^^

Det var som tusan..

Vaför skulle Bandos då vara med i GWD?
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Bandos är väl ingen gud?

^^

Det var som tusan..

Vaför skulle Bandos då vara med i GWD?

Ingen aning faktiskt. Kanske bara var ett monster som var med i kriget.
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

• 6 månader senare...
 Dela

• Skapa ny...