Hoppa till innehåll

Favoritcitat

Layton
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die." - Roy Batty från Blade Runner

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

- Jimi Hendrix

"With what weapons the World War III will be fought, I do not know. But one thing I know is that the World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

- Albert Einstein

Film:

Bruce Willis: What's his fuckin' problem?

Sylvester Stallone: He wants to be president.

Från filmen The Expendables.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"I am a mason… I build houses… but people refuse to live in them… They want to build for themselves. They want to, but they cannot. And so they live, some in unfinished shacks, others in ruins; while the greatest number wander about without a home at all." - Ordet (film)

"I am a psychiatrist. I have been for 27 years. I'm completely worn out. Year after year, listening to patients who aren't satisfied with their lives, who want to have fun, who want me to help them with that - it wears you out, I can tell you. My life isn't exactly a lot of fun either. People demand so much. That's the conclusion I've drawn after all these years. They demand to be happy, at the same time as they are egocentric, selfish, and ungenerous. Well, I would like to be honest. I would like to say that they are quite simply mean, most of them. Spending hour after hour in therapy, trying to make a mean person happy... There's no point. You can't do it. I've stopped doing it. These days, I just prescribe pills. The stronger, the better." - Du levande (film)

"An old thing becomes new if you detach it from what usually surrounds it." - Robert Bresson

“The cinéma is an invention without a future” - (Louis Lumière)

Redigerat av Dolphin
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...