Hoppa till innehåll

Favoritcitat

Layton
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

"Trying to be someone else is waste of the person you are"- Kurt Cobain

"A joke is a very serious thing"- Winston Churchill

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once."- US Naval Ops Manual

"If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him"- US Infantry Journal

Amerikanska militären har en hel del sköna i sina manualer.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"You's a squealin' like a bunch of butt-fucked Vassar bitches! Unfuck yourselves, or we gonna suffer the spectacle of a WM with a bunch of horny Devil Dogs trailin' her stern. Get yourselves squared up here. Corporal, you're misapporpriatin' your chemical filtration device by attemptin' fornications with. Jesus, do I have to tell you not to desecrate your mask with perversions? Where the fuck are your helmets?!"

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"Our global civilisation is clearly on the edge of failure and the most important task it faces, preserving the lives and well-being of its citizens and the future habitability of the planet. But if we're willing to live with the growing likelihood of nuclear war shouldn't we also been willing to explore vigorously every possible means to prevent nuclear war. Shouldn't we consider in every nation major changes in the traditional ways of doing things, a fundamental restructuring of economic political social and religious institutions. We've reached a point where there can be no more special interests or special cases, nuclear arms threaten every person on the Earth. Fundamental changes in society are sometimes labelled impractical or contrary to human nature, as if nuclear war were practical or as if there's only one human nature. But fundamental changes can clearly be made, we're surrounded by them. In the last two centuries abject slavery which was with us for thousands of years has almost entirely been eliminated in a stirring worldwide revolution. Women, systematically mistreated for millennia are gradually gaining the political and economic power traditionally denied them and some wars of aggression have recently been stopped or curtailed because of a revulsion felt by the people in the aggressor nations. The old appeals to racial sexual religious chauvinism and to rabid nationalist fervor are beginning not to work. A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed. We are one planet. One of the great revelations of the age of space exploration is the image of the earth finite and lonely, somehow vulnerable, bearing the entire human species through the oceans of space and time." - Carl Sagan

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"You's a squealin' like a bunch of butt-fucked Vassar bitches! Unfuck yourselves, or we gonna suffer the spectacle of a WM with a bunch of horny Devil Dogs trailin' her stern. Get yourselves squared up here. Corporal, you're misapporpriatin' your chemical filtration device by attemptin' fornications with. Jesus, do I have to tell you not to desecrate your mask with perversions? Where the fuck are your helmets?!"

Sixta B)

Sgt. Major Sixta: "Sgt. Patrick, your moo-stache hairs is in violations, going beyond the corner of your mouth. I hear Godfather hisself say you look like a bum. Po-lice that moo-stache! Y'all look like Elvises!"

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."- Benjamin Disraeli (antagligen)

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"- Lukas 6:13 (bland annat)

"I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid"- John Gotti

"Gentleman, you are making a big mistake"- Salvatore Riina, upon his arrest.

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."- Wayne Gretzky

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."- Aristotle

'Insanity is doing the same thing , over and over again, but expecting different results"- Einstein

Håll till godo!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...