Hoppa till innehåll

Favoritcitat

Layton
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence." - Jim Watkins

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil." -Matteus 6:34

"Success is not the destination; it's a way to travel." - Denis Waitley

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco. "- Mr. White
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Alla citat ur låten Visdomsord av Lifelover är bra:

"Idag I blom, imorgon maskar"

"Idag en man, imorgon ingen"

"Idag gott kalas, imorgon på likbåren"

"Igår strålade mitt ansikte,

Idag är det rynkigt, imorgon dött"

"Sjuk man, evig man"

"De unga kan dö, de gamla måste"

"Döden lurar överallt,

Han kommer till fest och bal"

"Döden gör hög och låg jämlika"

"Mitt I livet är vi I döden"

"När man lever duger man inte,

När man är död prisas man"

"I det bittra finns det goda,

Och I det sötaste finns giftet"

"Läkarens misstag täcker jorden över"

"Mångas olycka, allas tröst"

"De lindrar att veta att andra också lider"

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

• 3 veckor senare...

"When I watch TV and see those poop starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey

Fyfan alltså. :angry:

EDIT: Märkte nu att citatet var fake, tack och lov. :)

Bjuder på denna istället:

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Redigerat av Dave37
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

• 2 veckor senare...

Kom förut att tänka på en av mina hjältar, den framlidne komikern Bill Hicks, och satte mig ner därefter för att lyssna på några av hans skivor, bland annat Rant In E-minor och Arizona Bay. Djävulskt smart och väldigt rolig, en av mina favoritmänniskor. :) Vila i frid.

"There's a new party being born: The People Who Hate People Party. People who hate people, come together! 'No!' We're kind of having trouble getting off the boards, you know. Come to our meeting! 'Are you gonna be there?' Yeah. 'Then I ain't fucking coming.' But you're our strongest member! 'Fuck you!' That's what I'm talking about, you asshole. 'Fuck off!' Damn, we almost had a meeting going. It's so hard to get my people together."

"Did you know that when a guy comes, he comes 200 million sperm? And you're trying to tell me that your child is special because one out of 200 million -- that load! we're talking one load! -- connected. Gee, what are the fucking odds? 200 million; you know what that means? I have wiped civilizations off my chest with a gray gym sock. That is special. Entire nations have flaked and crusted in the hair around my navel! That is special. And I want you to remember that, you two egg-carrying beings out there, with that holier-than-thou 'we have the gift of life' attitude. I've tossed universes...in my underpants...while napping! Boom! A milky way shoots into my jockey shorts, 'Aaaah, what's for fucking breakfast?'"

"I loved when Bush came out and said, 'We are losing the war against drugs.' You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."

"Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition? Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once? 'Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.'"

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

"Don't get sentimental, it always ends up drivel."

"If you have been rejected many times in your life, then one more rejection then one more rejection isn't going to make much difference. If you're rejected, don't automatically assume it's your fault. The other person may have several reasons for not doing what you're asking her to do: none of it may have anything to do with you. Perhaps the person is busy or not feeling well or genuinely not interested in spending time with you. Rejections are part of everyday life. Don't let them bother you. Keep reaching out to others. Keep reaching out to others. When you begin to recieve positive responses, then you are on the right track. It's all a matter of numbers. Count the positive responses and for get about the rejections."

"If you can try the best you can, the best you can is good enough"

- Radiohead

Redigerat av Lifelover
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

David Lee Roth, en citatmaskin utan dess like:

"I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money."

"I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass."

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!"

"If a great surgeon insures his eyes, and a great pianist his fingers, why can't we insure my..."

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...