• Skapat
  • Senaste svar

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

en karta: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/games/z5/maps/welloot.jpg

och en guide:

Bottom of the Well

Lens of Truth

After completing the Water Temple, go through Hyrule Field to Kakariko Village. After learning the Nocturne of Shadow from Sheika, go back to the Temple of Time and change into young Link. Make sure you have learned the song of storms from the guy inside the windmill before going back.

Go inside the windmill of Kakariko village and play the song of storms to the guy. This will cause the well to drain, allowing you to enter. Go through the small entrance and kill the Giant Skulltula. Walk through the fake wall ahead and go to the right along the water. Once you come to the big head with the Triforce symbol on the floor, stand on it and play Zelda’ Lullaby.

Go back to the beginning of the level and go down the hole where the water used to be. To the left of the cage is another small hole that you can crawl through. Go through it and defeat the boss and the four hands. Stay away from the four hands and swipe the boss when it gets close. If the boss disappears, you might need to let one of the hands grab you to make it reappear. Get the lens of truth from the treasure chest and go to the shadow temple.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

jag hittade en enkel väg att klara det snabbt!! mycket möda o stort besvär! jaja. i början klättra ner för stegen. spring rakt igenom väggen! fortsätt rakt fram igenom nästa vägg också. och ännu en gång! (se upp för att gå innanför pålarna med blod runtom!) du kommer fram till ett triforce märke och spela zeldas lullaby. vattnet sänks!. spring tillbaka till där du börja och du ser att det finns en grop där nu. hoppa ner och kryp igenom hålet. döda skulltulan och gå in i dörren ovanför stegen. möt minibossen (bara att slå honom(inte händerna) och du får sedan lens of truth. har du dåligt med pengar kan du använda lens of truth i miniboss rummet och hitta en kista. i den finns en guld rupee (200 rubiner). du kan nu lämna brunnen ;)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

• Skapa ny...