Hoppa till innehåll

Ctrl + V Tråden

Gäst KawaiiNekoFTW
 Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

Måns is a word used to describe a very talented or/and humble person. The orgin of this word is somewhat uncertain, but some scientists belive that it may have sprung from a person whoms name actually was Måns, and that this person did many great things to uphold the rights of every human being. The word Måns have multiple uses, it can also describe, for example, a finely crafted object made by a master, the word saying that it is a fine object indeed, and that is perfect in every little detail. The word also means "man who will rise above all others", and "creator of all", in many languages. A person who is a Måns is likely to be the subject of small-scale harassments from his near friends, having realized that they never will reach to the level of perfection of the Måns, and thus they become jealous and bitter. But Måns don't judge them becouse of this, he knows it not his place to judge fools.

Damn Willie, you gave me such an orgasm last night I could've sworn it was a Måns fucking me there. (Girlfriend to boyfriend at breakfast)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...