Dela

Rekommendera inlägg

• Svar 42
  • Skapat
  • Senaste svar

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

Postade bilder

Det finns inget spel som äger mer än Gow. Jag fattar inte att det finns så bra spel med äg grafik, spelkänsla på topp och allt är ju bara bäst. Har klarat av det på normal, hardcore och jag håller på med insane nu. Fruktansvärd bra spelkänsla. Om ni har ett 360 så köp Gears of War. Det äger!!

post-48756-1165689894_thumb.jpg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Eftersom att jag inte orkar skriva allt en gång till (alternativt översätta) så kopierar jag bara in vad jag skrev på ett annat forum..

Börjar här:

]on a scale from 1 to goddamn.... how awsome is GoW?

back on topic tho, i want a wii. those things really dont seem half bad.

Gears of War is boring.. Or well "meh" is the correct word.. The singleplayer (co-op) campaign is just repetetive and lame (yes even if you play on insane) and too short but since it was so boring I couldn't wait for the bullshit to end..

The multiplayer part of the game get's an "yuck" because the maps are boring, the gamestyles are pretty much the same all of them and they are not anything different from every freakin' game out there, it can take quite a while to find a decent game and when you do then usually someone gets AFK and ruins everything (because people start leaving since the rounds takes ages when there are AFKers) and there are more stuff but I forgot about it..

There are a lot of stuff that's annoying in the game but except for the things I already mentioned then these two things are the most annoying ones: You can't crouch/bow down/or whatever unless you're standing against a wall and does that make any sense what so ever? Nope.. And you can't jump but you can use the weird commands to get over obstacles then why not just give us a jump (and crouch) button Evil or Very Mad

Yeah I didn't really like GoW.. "Then why did you buy it asshole?" Well i didn't, I bought Project 8 but I kind of finished the game and everyone said that gay GoW was SOOOOO good so I switched to that game and now I just miss Project 8 (which wasn't a good game either but it's still fun when you are intoxicated)..

Well I don't really like Sci-Fi shooters at all but everyone said that it was so good so I once again made the mistake to buy/steal/somehow play a Sci-Fi shooter Confused

/menvafan

P.S. I actually didn't hear about the game until a couple of days after it got released ^^ But I don't have any idea why it got so much hype since both CoD2 and CoD3 is a LOT more fun than that shit..

EDIT: And the graphics wasn't that good either especially not the surroundings.. And yes I play at a 42" plasma HD-TV so it doesn't get any better..

/slut\

Kortfattat så är det ett överhypat skitspel..

/menvafan..

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

Dela

• Skapa ny...