• Svar 261
  • Skapat
  • Senaste svar

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

Ledande medlemmar i detta ämne

:rolleyes:

Quest 2: Build Weapons

1. The Beginning:

Your tribe allows you to leave for the expedition, as long as you give them 150 Kneecaps that they can use in case you never come back. They'll return the money as soon as you bring back the knowledge of how to cut stone.

2. The River Crossing:

You meet a couple of rhinferociouses and you have the following choices:

1. Release 2 tigers to force them to leave.

2. Attack them, you have 40% chance of beating them. If you lose, it'll cost you 60% health and 30% morale and you'll need to get some help but if you win you'll earn 2 great rhinoferociouses.

3. Take a rest.

Hint! We recommend you Release the 2 tigers

3. The hut of full bellies:

You have to pay 49 Kneecaps for the food.

4. Sleep:

The innkeeper offers a mattress for 25 Kneecaps, for you to sleep on, or you have the option to sleep outside, that will cost you 30% health and 25% morale.

Hint! We recommend you pay the 25 Kneecaps

5. The Merchant:

He offers 3 ice cubes for 75 Kneecaps and he’ll tell you the correct way. The other choice is to find your own way.

Hint! Choose find your own way.

6. You must hurry up:

Now you have the choice of riding an aggressive lamb or an express pony.

1. Riding the lamb will give you a 30 % chance of having an accident and riding the express pony gives you a 40 % chance.

2. A pony accident will cost you 30% health and 5% morale whilst with the lamb, it's 5% health and 30% morale.

Hint! Whatever you choose, you also have to have the animal already in your hut.

7. The Crossing:

You are at the crossroad and you have to choose the right direction: North West

8. The Sharpener:

If you want him to teach you you don't have choice, you must give him:

1. 4 Frozen Strawberries

2. 2 Smart Rabbits for his anemic jaguar

3. 2 Ice cubes to keep his Frozen Strawberries.

And also promise him that you'll go and get him some silex from the mine during the night.

9. The Mine´s Door:

You promised you'd go into the mine to find some stones you have to go, luckily you're a stone chooser, otherwise it would have taken weeks! But if you go in, you'll have to spend the night!

Hint! If you accept to spend the night there you could not hunt this night, so next moon you will not have any loot. Be sure you have food in your hut or enough money to buy some, and remember to choose a hunting ground next moon

10. The Return:

You arrive back in your tribe and because you took so long, they'll only be giving you [colour=green]90 kneecaps, the rest of the money was used to take care of your hut!

och om någon undrar så kan jag inte bara skicka en länk till det för han är inte en hanging dog :P (ger info till fienden här O.o)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

:rolleyes:

Quest 2: Build Weapons

1. The Beginning:

Your tribe allows you to leave for the expedition, as long as you give them 150 Kneecaps that they can use in case you never come back. They'll return the money as soon as you bring back the knowledge of how to cut stone.

2. The River Crossing:

You meet a couple of rhinferociouses and you have the following choices:

1. Release 2 tigers to force them to leave.

2. Attack them, you have 40% chance of beating them. If you lose, it'll cost you 60% health and 30% morale and you'll need to get some help but if you win you'll earn 2 great rhinoferociouses.

3. Take a rest.

Hint! We recommend you Release the 2 tigers

3. The hut of full bellies:

You have to pay 49 Kneecaps for the food.

4. Sleep:

The innkeeper offers a mattress for 25 Kneecaps, for you to sleep on, or you have the option to sleep outside, that will cost you 30% health and 25% morale.

Hint! We recommend you pay the 25 Kneecaps

5. The Merchant:

He offers 3 ice cubes for 75 Kneecaps and he’ll tell you the correct way. The other choice is to find your own way.

Hint! Choose find your own way.

6. You must hurry up:

Now you have the choice of riding an aggressive lamb or an express pony.

1. Riding the lamb will give you a 30 % chance of having an accident and riding the express pony gives you a 40 % chance.

2. A pony accident will cost you 30% health and 5% morale whilst with the lamb, it's 5% health and 30% morale.

Hint! Whatever you choose, you also have to have the animal already in your hut.

7. The Crossing:

You are at the crossroad and you have to choose the right direction: North West

8. The Sharpener:

If you want him to teach you you don't have choice, you must give him:

1. 4 Frozen Strawberries

2. 2 Smart Rabbits for his anemic jaguar

3. 2 Ice cubes to keep his Frozen Strawberries.

And also promise him that you'll go and get him some silex from the mine during the night.

9. The Mine´s Door:

You promised you'd go into the mine to find some stones you have to go, luckily you're a stone chooser, otherwise it would have taken weeks! But if you go in, you'll have to spend the night!

Hint! If you accept to spend the night there you could not hunt this night, so next moon you will not have any loot. Be sure you have food in your hut or enough money to buy some, and remember to choose a hunting ground next moon

10. The Return:

You arrive back in your tribe and because you took so long, they'll only be giving you [colour=green]90 kneecaps, the rest of the money was used to take care of your hut!

och om någon undrar så kan jag inte bara skicka en länk till det för han är inte en hanging dog :P (ger info till fienden här O.o)

Tack så mycket :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Vilken dag kommer Kaptenen som gör att man kan komma ut på ön i quest 3?

torsdagar.

*Quest 3: Pagan Cult Discovery

1. Get the Gods on your side:

You have to sacrifice a Shimmering Brontosaurus

2. All aboard to the island of wisdom:

You have to take a boat to get to the druid, but the captain of the boat crosses only once a week.

Hint! The boat is only available on Thursdays

3. The crosser's taken you to ransom:

You have to pay 85 Kneecaps to the captain.

4. The dolmen builder:

After he gives you the parchment, you have to give him back one Express Pony

5. The Crossing:

You cross back with the boat and when you put your foot back on land, your morale levels will hit 100%

6. Building the dolmen:

You have to go and find some stones in the mine, to build it. You estimate that it will take between 2 and 4 nights to build it!

Hint! Each night you spend in the mine you could not hunt, so next moon you will not have any loot. Be sure you have food in your hut or enough money to buy some, and remember to choose a hunting ground next moon

7. The Dolmen's finished:

Just click next.

8. Lady nature's gift:

You have to free a Toothless Plesiosaurus

(this will take some time to get weather you buy it or hunt it, but you will get one eventually, everyone always does!)

om någon undrar om resten :P*

Redigerat av TheGreatest
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Vilken dag kommer Kaptenen som gör att man kan komma ut på ön i quest 3?

torsdagar.

*Quest 3: Pagan Cult Discovery

1. Get the Gods on your side:

You have to sacrifice a Shimmering Brontosaurus

2. All aboard to the island of wisdom:

You have to take a boat to get to the druid, but the captain of the boat crosses only once a week.

Hint! The boat is only available on Thursdays

3. The crosser's taken you to ransom:

You have to pay 85 Kneecaps to the captain.

4. The dolmen builder:

After he gives you the parchment, you have to give him back one Express Pony

5. The Crossing:

You cross back with the boat and when you put your foot back on land, your morale levels will hit 100%

6. Building the dolmen:

You have to go and find some stones in the mine, to build it. You estimate that it will take between 2 and 4 nights to build it!

Hint! Each night you spend in the mine you could not hunt, so next moon you will not have any loot. Be sure you have food in your hut or enough money to buy some, and remember to choose a hunting ground next moon

7. The Dolmen's finished:

Just click next.

8. Lady nature's gift:

You have to free a Toothless Plesiosaurus

(this will take some time to get weather you buy it or hunt it, but you will get one eventually, everyone always does!)

om någon undrar om resten :P*

nice

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

mwahahaha :P

My deluxe villa !

Now it's perfect!

Real beaver skin, very tough yet fashionable, affording you a good measure of privacy. What a good idea it was to add it to your house! On top of that, the neighbours can now tell you have plenty of kneecaps! They're jealous now, but it's a just reward seeing that they were laughing at you earlier!

känn er knäckta :P(är det de bästa huset? :huh:)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Shit Toothless Plesiosaurus kostar ju asmkt kan ingen skicka lite kc till mig ?

Namn Gonza isånnafall :P

Jag är 54 moons och ni är ju typ 70-80 moons :P

Redigerat av EDOBEM
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sajter

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan skriva nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Gäst
Svara på det här ämnet...

×   Klistrade in som rich text.   Klistra in som vanlig text istället

Endast 75 emojis är tillåtet.

×   Din länk har automatiskt inbäddats.   Visa som en länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigeraren

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller infoga bilder från URL.

• Skapa ny...